Friday, May 9, 2008

Why talking to the electronic brain is good



Here is a picture of our library. It looks crisp, but that's because you can't see the paper scorpion hives. Hiyat is upset because I took down her "Please do not leave zombies unattended" sign.


Aritage wanted to know why I am writing all of this. I told him it would have been helpful if the old ones had left permanent information safely stored in the electronic brains. Maybe if I leave a record future generations won't need to relearn the twenty-three things. Plus maybe our electronic brain can find another one out there. Imagine if there was a whole system of electronic brains seeking each other out and sharing information!

Speaking of which, I wish we had more information from this document. Whenever we see zombies we shoot them in the head (except for Vinn who couldn't paint the horns on a two-headed moocow). If we could find the zombie masters, maybe we could work something out with them.

No comments: