Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tomar returns with a book

Tomar returned alone today.

He did not speak of Rainn or the others and we will honor that.

He did return with a book, "Eight Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners." It lacks but a few pages. Aritage believes we can recover at least seven and a half of the habits.

We went to Godo Redas and asked him what lifelong learning was. He said it was putting one foot in front of the other, while keeping your eyes open and listening carefully. It sounds easy, but maybe I'm underestimating it.

Tonight we will sing over the book.

1 comment:

majick cat said...

Godo Redas is a wise being. I've spent my whole life being happy I COULD put one foot in front of the other...not always so successful at the keeping eyes open part. The blood suckers tend to go for them if I keep them open too long. But I listen well. You can learn more listening than any other way. people tell their secrets when they think you are dead.