Friday, May 16, 2008

New message about twenty three things

If Godo read the runes correctly, then we've received a new message about twenty-three things:

talented and creative ... police is watching ... you violated ... they will disable ... the best intentions... problem has been reported ... being disabled is different ... blog being locked


Also something about flickers, mashed ups, and parties of three. More on that next week.

Went to a meeting about Radioactive Format Identification. Bjan thinks we can note how radioactive certain books are and then use a Geiger Counter to find them. I pointed out that the mutant shelvers find the books just fine. Bjan wasn't happy.

Thank the Sky Star it's payday! Now where to put all these bottle caps?

Off to a book singing!

2 comments:

finwiz46 said...

Great blog. Don't put me in it. Remember, I sometimes make the coffee.

I got 99 problems web 2.0 ain't one said...

Don't worry I make the coffee most of the time